Monday, November 23, 2009

Sigh

Hi,

How is everyone? I hope you are all well. On my last post, I said I was shooting my commercial. Well I am afraid that I was unable to achieve the filmic look I wanted and as such would have to re-shoot in order to get the look I wanted. Thankfully, I am able to submit my Capstone for marking in the producing class.

As for Capstone, on Saturday every thing that could go wrong did go wrong. Things that could not go wrong, did go wrong. Who is Freud again? He missed some vital points. Had it not been for my cast and crew who kept me going when I had lost almost all hope, I do not know what I would have done. Michael R, Michael C, Kavita and my sister. Again thank you and I do hope that the final project I hand in (I hope on time) will do you guys justice and make you proud you were part of the shoot.

Resh

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Resh I'm sure it will be great. Keep on perservering.

    Kavita

    ReplyDelete