Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eye of the Tiger

Hey Guys,

Do you hear that? Its waves crashing and thunder and rain and lightning and there's this tiny boat in the midst of the chaos. Will I survive this onslaught or will I just sink. Don't know but I am fighting, bailing out water and praying, Boy am I praying.

Doing three class assignments at once. That was this week. Lacking sleep. (Sharon, girl, 5hrs in 2 days. Don't know how you managing) Luckily our group has finished everything for Friday.

Yes, one down, but I think the storm is getting worst because two more assignments to handle.

Advance Research is taking a lot out of me and Capstone, well, atleast I am happy where I've reached but I have so much left to do that its difficult.

But I am holding strong because you guys in class have been giving me so much inspiration by fighting your own storms. Thanks for your ongoing guidance and support.

Take care and soon we'll all be seeing rainbows.

Kavita.

No comments:

Post a Comment